Release 8.0.3 (1 October 2020)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 8.0.3. 12647
- Adds ability to randomly tag a number or percentage of records.
- Improvements to efficiency of Tag Transfer tool. UI now reports progress during tag transfers.
- Adds a Bracket reset button to the Advanced Filter Tool.
- Adds entity operational mode specific details to the collection events form.
- Adds ability to filter directly from the Advanced Query Tool using either the Apply Filters button or the new Run button on the Saved Queries tab.
- Adds filter row move buttons (top, up, down and bottom) on Query Tool to assist reordering of filter components to the filter design view.
- Ensuring correct disposing of data containers during Report creation and adds a method call to Dictionary.Synchronize() is made before opening the report designer.
- Optionally add Living Accession and Wild Origin data to Plant reports.
Optionally add Collection Event data and Determination data (all or current only) to Specimen Reports.
- On system configuation form, reorder content under Tag colour/grid options to put Column Header sort first and reduces spacing between the 3 available options. Removes the dark grey background.
- Adjust Entity form header text style.
- Addition of AGM flag to Entity data to indicate "Award of Garden Merit" - also exported to XML in the RHS module (using the existing 'Awards' attribute which was previously empty).
- Showing/Hiding Entity/Species data on forms and creating default dets for species data in living accessions based on the Entity operational mode option now possible.
- Adjusts Report Data Preparation to use property names as column names and adds column headers as a caption - except linked data columns which uses the column header with spaces and periods removed as the column name and the column header untouched as the caption.
- Addition of a determination history grid to living collections module menu.
- Grid views respect a new Entity operational mode setting Entity/Standard/Mixed mode.
- Changes to Start up and sign-out allowing main window to be opened and login to be shown within the main window at start-up and sign-out.
- Implemented restrictions on garden access based on garden assignment in user profiles
- Family APG System, Family local reference code and family museum (institute) code are visible in genus data. These fields plus the genus location reference code, genus store number and genus museum code are available to view in the species grid
- Garden assignment (in user setup) is now respected within the living collections module and associated lookup dialogues (plants, acquisitions and garden locations) and editors now include a garden specific filter which defaults to a user’s assigned garden.
- Adds sharing to Tag Groups, with permission to allow/disallow sharing.
- Adds garden name filter to Botanic garden locality selector
- Adds navigation and pause buttons for background image slideshow and improves handling of Bing image of the day.
- Collection Event data is now available to reports opened from a specimen grid. Progress feedback now shown in the UI during the data preparation phase for reports run from any data grids.